Large Event Catering RequirementsJug’s Catering specializes in large event catering. Weekday minimum requirements start at 100 guests, Saturday’s at 200 guests, and Sunday at 150. All wedding receptions require a minimum of 200 guests. Our guest counts are also seasonally based with higher minimums in November and December and lower minimums in January and February. Contact one of our sales and event coordinators for the minimum requirements at your event!
Jug’s Catering NEVER charges a service fee percentage like most caterers do. Our price is set at a per person rate plus sales tax where applicable. Certain venues and circumstances where a set fee is applied can be found below:
- Each of Jug’s Mobile Kitchens require access to a 110 volt, three pronged electrical outlet within 100 feet of where the kitchen is parked. If electricity is not available a generator can be supplied at $150 charge for each truck.
- Some venues have certain fees associated with using an outside caterer. Please contact our event coordinators directly for information on your specific venue.
- A typical buffet package includes disposable flatware, plates, and napkins as well as white or black linens for the buffet tables. For an additional cost you may upgrade your plastic ware to scrollware or actual china. Additional linens are also available at per linen rates. Colors beyond black and white will be subject to a rental fee.
- Payments can be made by check, cash, certified funds, or credit card. Credit cards are subject to a 5-10% processing fee.
- Cleaning fees and busser fees are based on need and are not included in a Jug’s buffet package. Talk to one of our event coordinators to decide what works best for your occasion.
- A $250 runner’s fee may be applied to your party if serving requires the use of stairs, an elevator, or a large distance from our Mobile Kitchen to your serving location.